Jarir Marketing Co.

Pages
Pages 51
table
Tables 26
Chart
Charts 28
Price $100

• Jarir is a leading portable electronics and stationary retailer in Saudi Arabia. Jarir operates through retail and wholesale division under the.....

Summary

• Jarir is a leading portable electronics and stationary retailer in Saudi Arabia. Jarir operates through retail and wholesale division under the trademark of Jarir Bookstore. 
• Jarir Marketing’s sales have grown at a CAGR of 17.3% during the 2010-14 period. The retail segment accounted for 92% of the total revenues in 2014. The company reported a 14% rise in net income in 2014. 
• Saudi Arabia continues to be one of the key markets for Jarir Marketing in terms of revenues. Sales from Saudi Arabia accounted for 92% of the total sales in 2014, while Egypt and other GCC countries accounted for the remaining 8% of the total sales. 
• Shares of Jarir Marketing has provided an annualized return of 25.49% during 2010-14. The company’s stock is trading at a multiple of 26x its earnings. 
• Jarir Marketing has plans to invest USD 293 million over the next five years. The company is set to expand its stores to from 36 at the end of 2014 to 60 in 2018.

TOC

  1. Executive Summary
  2. Business Overview
    • Overview
    • Porter five force analysis
    • STEEPLED analysis
  3. Financial Overview
    • Revenue
    • Key Financial Ratios
    • Capital Expenditure (Capex)
    • Debt/Equity Ratio (D/E)
    • Return on Equity (ROE) and Return on Asset (ROA)
    • CFO-to-Sales
    • Earnings Quality (EQ)
  4. Projections
  5. Peer Analysis
    • Regional Peers
    • Global Peers
  6. Share Market Overview
    • Dividend
    • Risk Metrics
    • Liquidity
    • Analyst Calls
  7. Appendix
    • Sector Overview
    • Growth Drivers
    • Corporate Governance

Tables & Charts

Tables
1.1: Summary
1.2: Business View
1.3: Financial View (Long-Term)
2.1: Jarir marketing company-subsidiaries
2.2: Ownership of 5% and more of the issued shares
2.3: Performance indicators
2.4: Summary of Porter’s five forces analysis
2.5: Summary of STEEPLED analysis
2.6: SWOT analysis
3.1: Financial Ratios
3.2: Jarir’s Earnings Quality across time periods
3.3: Earnings Quality Components (Period End: Mar 2015)
4.1: Projections for Income Statement, Balance Sheet
4.2: Jarir Marketing segment wise sales projection
5.1: Regional Peer Overview 
5.2: Peer comparison based on size, P/E and dividends 
5.3: Peer comparison based on returns and margins (2014)
5.4: Peer comparison based on Balance Sheet strength (2014)
5.5: Rankings of Closest Global Peers based on Market Cap 
6.1: Returns of Jarir Marketing Co. vs. Tadawul index
6.2: Jarir Marketing Co. Dividends, 2010-14
6.3: Risk Metrics
6.4: Liquidity Metrics
7.1: Projections for Income Statement, Balance Sheet 
7.2: Board of Directors and Executive Management 

Charts
2.1: Jarir Business line
2.2: Jarir product portfolio (2010-2014)
2.3:  Comparison of company’s inventory
2.4: Jarir marketing company shareholding pattern (2014)
2.5: Jarir Marketing Revenue: Business Line-Wise (2014)
2.6: Jarir Marketing Co. Revenue: Country-Wise (2010 - 14)
3.1: Total Sales 2010-14 (in USD mn)
3.2: Jarir Group: Segment wise Revenue (USD mn)
3.3: Retail segment revenue (In USD mn) and net margin
3.4: Retail segment total assets (in USD mn)
3.5: Wholesale segment revenue (in USD mn) and net margin
3.6: Wholesale segment total assets (in USD mn)
3.3: Jarir Marketing CAPEX (USD Millions) and Capex/Sales ratio     (2010-14)
3.4:  Jarir Marketing D/E Ratio, (2010-14)
3.5:  ROE & ROA, (2010-14)
3.6:  Cash Flow from Operations (in USD mn) and CFO-to-Sales ratio, 2010-14
3.7: Du Pont Analysis, 2014
3.8: Jarir CAPEX (USD Millions) and Capex/Sales ratio     (2010-14)
3.9: Jarir Debt/Equity Ratio (2010-14)
3.10: ROE & ROA, (2010-14)
3.11: Cash Flow from Operations (in USD mn) and CFO-to-Sales ratio, 2010-14
6.1: Jarir vs. Saudi Main Index, Rebased from Jan 2009 to 12th May 2015 
6.2: Jarir Volume traded (in mn) vs. Price (in SR)
6.3: Risk vs. Return: Jarir Marketing Co., Peers and Tadawul Index, for the period 2010-14
6.4: Analyst Calls
7.1: Saudi Arabia Population (in Million)
7.2: Saudi Arabia per capita income PPP (in USD)
7.3: Saudi Arabia online retail market break up

Slice & Dice

Interested only in a part of the report?

We provide flexibility to request and buy only those sections of the report that you are interested in at a reduced price. 

Download the TOC and List of Tables & Charts to select the chapters or data points you are interested in and send us an Email Enquiry. 

We will promptly revert with a quotation. 

Reviews



play_video_icon
Close

Jarir Marketing Co.

Recently Browsed